Thursday, May 24, 2012

Google + Mobile Update

What better way to wake up in the morning than with a refreshing cup of Google + mobile app update. I was amazed with the new update this morning. Once I updated the app on my Galaxy Nexus and my Motorola Xoom and yes they both have Ice Cream Sandwich installed. I knew this change was about to bring mixed feeling from the community. I know for a fact that change usually takes time to get use to and that some just don't simply like change at all. It's true we can all find flaws in any new update, however what I focus on is the attempt to answer the end user's requests. With that being said, I believe that the developers have done just that. My opinion is that the update is a great step towards whats to come. I feel they are taking it one step at a time and will amaze us all as they take this platform to the next level.

So whats new you ask?

To start an awesome new look

Now you can Stat Hangouts from your mobile devices

You can +1 comments on posts from the app 

Share your favorite circles (People you have added to your circles)

A new navigation ribbon that slides in and out, giving you quick access to just about everything



Want to know even more? Go here http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/google-for-android-polish-and.html

I just can't wait to see what the next update will be like. Google + is such a powerful tool and many have not yet realized that this is just not another social network. It is truly a lot bigger than that.




    

No comments:

Post a Comment